Here are 6 Spring themed emergent readers for your beginning and/or struggling readers! These books offer varied sight words and vocabulary, black and white pictures students can color, and some books offer options for students to create their own page to add to the story.
Story titles included in this download are:
- In the Spring - 1 line of text, option for students to create a page
- Colorful Flowers- color words, sight words - a, here, is
- Growing Flowers - sight words - you, will
- Where is the Fly - 12 pages, interactive position words book
- I See Spring - 1 line of text, option for students to create a page
- The Flying Kite - color words
Your students will love applying their knowledge of sight words to read these emergent readers! When students are finished, they can take them home to share with their families!
These books are SIMPLE to make! Just print the pages, staple on the left side (one at bottom and one at top) and cut in half and each set makes 2 booklets!
*clipart from mycutegraphics.com