21st Century Skills for a changing education landscape. Included are six exercises that help develop skills as a digital storyteller. Printable notes/tips. Also included are handouts for student references, assessment materials, exit tickets, and instructor’s tips.
Students will acquire skills that will improve their video projects. These basic skills are not based on specific software or hardware but on understanding of concepts.
-For middle school age students or any student that needs to improve video creating technique.
Folders and Files
Pan and Zoom
Camera, Camcorder, and Video Editor
This document includes:
- Instruction Page
- 6 Exercises
- 7 Exit Tickets
- Shot Key
- Storyboard Handout
- Assessment Handout
Takes about 2 weeks of 50-minute lessons
First, I Want to Say Thank You for Your Business.
One Teacher/ One Classroom please don’t share. Teachers Pay Teacher is about teachers supporting each other. Please free to share my cover page in social media if you like the product.
All materials created by Art Maxson are not for resale, sharing, or commercial use.
This product is not to be change in any way.
This product is for personal use only.
Sorry no returns of product.
All Content © 2017 All Rights Reserved
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.