Also included in
- If you're working on syllable types with your learners, you'll enjoy this Syllable Types Bundle Pack.This bundle pack includes four of my popular products featuring syllable types and allows you to save money!What's Included in this Syllable Types Bundle Pack?1. Syllable Type Fluency Cards, which in$24.00$30.00Save $6.00
Introducing the 6 syllable types to your learners is made EASY with this comprehensive and hands-on resource pack.
You’ll love the teaching tips, interactive activities, NO prep games, digital links for Seesaw and Google Drive, editable cards, and syllable chunk cards included for each syllable type. Don’t forget there’s also answer keys for every activity.
- Closed Syllables (both VC/CV and VC/V*)
- Open Syllables (V/CV)
- Silent e Syllables (CVCe found in the second syllable only)
- R-Controlled Syllables
- Vowel Team Syllables
- C+le Syllables
- V/V Syllables - Yep, I added a special BONUS syllable type!*
These activities are now included in this HUGE pack:
- 6 Syllable Types Posters*
- 6 Syllable Types single page and bookmarks
- 6 Syllable Types Word List for all syllable types
- Teaching Tips for all syllable types - to walk you through the steps of helping learners successfully decode them
- NO PREP Cut & Paste Syllable Pages for all syllable types
- NO PREP Read, Color, & Write Pages for all syllable types
- NO PREP Split, Read, & Circle Pages* for all syllable types (using real and nonsense words)
- NO PREP Spin & Spell Silly Syllables*
- "Cut the Cheese" Cards for all syllable types (using real and nonsense words*)
- Pocket Chart Syllable Chunk Cards for all syllable types*
- NO PREP Games for mixed syllable practice*
- EDITABLE "Cut the Cheese" cards
- EDITABLE Pocket Chart Syllable Chunk Cards*
- Answer Keys*
*These activities were added in the 2020 update. As a matter of fact, not a single page of this product is exactly the same as the 2016 version and it's MORE than doubled in length!
Digital links have also been included for Seesaw and Google Drive. The only exception are the Spin & Spell Syllables, as they do not work well as a digital product.
**The syllable type activities and order of them were complied based on my knowledge about learners who need a methodical method of learning like the Orton-Gillingham method. These will especially support your struggling readers, but you'll find that they will work to teach to ALL your readers!
Click on the preview above or check out our free sample "Cut the Cheese" cards from the 2016 pack.
Buyers also Like: