EVERYTHING a student needs to review and practice all literacy skills in just 90 minutes a day!!
I've thought of everything here friends.
No fluff. No extras. Just 5-6 pages a day and you can cover all literacy skills at home in a simple, easy-to-follow format.
I feel like part of my job right now is to help teachers simplify their lives.
- This is a zip file.
- One file includes answer keys.
- One file includes ALL the student pages for easy printing if needed.
- There are 30 files, one for each day in the next 6 weeks. The files are titled, "day 1" and so on.
- You can email 1 file to your students per day or 5 for the week.
- There is a Google Classroom digital version as well. You can share one file for each day digitally, or however you'd like.
- A Reading Intervention Page
- A Literacy Game (word search, scramble, etc)
- A Vocabulary Page
- A Writing Prompt
- A Word Work Activity
The workbook is designed to provide approximately 90 minutes of literacy learning each day!
THE WORKBOOKS ARE BROKEN INTO 3 LEVELS:
CLICK THE LINKS TO SEE OTHER LEVELS
- Basic: students working at a grade 2-3 level
- Intermediate: students working at a grade 4-5 level
- Advanced: students working at a 6-8 grade level
BUNDLE OPTION AVAILABLE!!!
If you work with students in levels that range from grades 2-8, you can grab all three workbooks at a discount!!
You can find this resource inside the main page of the membership under the section titled, "At-Home Learning"
Interested in becoming a member? LEARN MORE HERE
Copyright © 2020 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.