Also included in
- My suggestion for math ACT prep is for students to start preparing approximately 6 weeks out from taking the test.These 2 products -- the 6 Week Math Prep Workbook and 6 Week Math Prep Student Planner -- work hand-in-hand.NEW! Video series kicking off each of the 6 weekly lessons of the workbook b$12.15$13.50Save $1.35
- My suggestion for math ACT prep is for students to start preparing approximately 6 weeks out from taking the test.These 2 products -- the 6 Week Math Prep Workbook and the Year Math Prep Planner-- work hand-in-hand.NEW! Video series kicking off each of the 6 weekly lessons of the workbook beginning$14.40$18.00Save $3.60
- Math ACT Prep BUNDLE - Curriculum, Worksheets, Math Movies, & SlidesThis BUNDLE contains most all of my ACT Prep Resources -- check out all that's included!This Bundle contains a full 9 week curriculum that has lesson plans, bell ringers, review slides, guided notes, practice questions, daily ac$185.00$263.31Save $78.31
Perfect Distance Learning activity that students can go through on their own as solutions are provided.
NEW! Video series kicking off each of the 6 weekly lessons of the workbook beginning 08/03/20. Seven total videos will be added each week, with the wrap up video posted on 09/10. All others come out each Monday. They will remain up to be used by students in the future. These videos are available here.
This is a pdf workbook containing 5 daily math prep activities for 6 weeks (30 days of activities) that students can work on independently or with assistance from an instructor as they prepare for the ACT. My advice is to start working through this workbook 6 weeks out from taking the ACT.
This is a digital product, but if you are interested in purchasing a paperback copy of the 6 Week Math Prep Workbook, you can here!
Interested in the planners that can help in your student's preparation?
All the questions and exercises are new (no duplication from other products). If you have some of my other resources or want more of these types of drills, this is a whole new set of questions and activities!
Here are the types of drills you will find in the workbook:
- 5-A-Days - Daily. These provide a review and practice of basic math skills. These are math skills that students will use for the ACT. Some questions could appear as is in ACT questions, or others may be "building blocks" for solving more challenging questions. Want more 5-A-Days practice or a closer look? Click here.
- Today’s Tip - Daily. Helpful tips to think about and apply as the tips work best for each student.
- Blitz - Weekly - Days 1, 2, 3, and 5. Set of 5 ACT-type questions that vary in topic and difficulty. Will track timing and performance on Day 5 or each week. Also, in Weeks 4-6 will begin to focus on timing per question. Want more Blitz practice or a closer look? Click here.
- Challenge Questions - Weekly Day 4 - Set of 2 ACT-type questions that could be considered a little more challenging. The main intent is to practice thinking “outside-the-box” on these types of questions so you will be prepared for these types that are not so straight forward in answering.
- Keyword Activities - Knowing the definition of certain math keywords is often necessary to be able to answer some of the ACT questions. These activities will give practice in both solving ACT-type questions that contain these words, along with some other drills, such as scrambled words, crosswords, definition matching, and others. See other Keyword Resources I have available here.
- Most Often Seen - Weekly Day 1 - After reviewing and working through years of official ACT exams and practice material, these are some of the most often seen topics and types of questions on the ACT.
- Review So You “Don’t Miss This” - These are topics that are often seen on the ACT, but often seem to give students issues. These are not necessarily challenging topics, but they are ones that if not reviewed, students sometimes forget.
- Special Cases Topics - Weekly Day 3 - These can almost be thought of as extensions to the “Today’s Tip”. We go a little more in-depth in areas that prepare you for performing your best on this test.
What math topics are reviewed in this workbook? Because the ACT covers math up to Algebra 2, the topics covered range from Pre-Algebra up through Algebra 2.
Additional ACT Prep Material from Teach Math With Me:
Math ACT Prep BUNDLE - All My Math ACT Prep Products Together! This Math Prep Workbook resource is included in this!
I really enjoy helping students prepare for the math section of the ACT. I think these resources will help you prepare your students. Feel free to contact me with questions at email@example.com.
*Don't forget to leave feedback. I really appreciate it! I'll be happy to help you with any questions you have.
Be sure to follow me here on TPT.
Let's also connect...
©TeachMathWithMe. All rights reserved by this author. This product is to be used by only one downloader unless additional licenses are purchased. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Please contact me for special discounts for group use. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.