60 Brain Breaks Printable Cards and Google Slides Bonus Digital Version Included
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This classroom management bundle includes 4 amazing products to help keep you and your students happy and productive throughout the year.This bundle includes 4 resources:Brain Breaks: These 60 print or digital Brain Breaks are quick, easy, and SUPER FUN! The download includes Task Cards and Google SPrice $18.75Original Price $23.44Save $4.69
These 60 print or digital Brain Breaks are quick, easy, and SUPER FUN! The download includes Task Cards and Google Slides versions so that you'll be able to use them in whatever way makes sense for your students.
- 60 Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- 48 Distance Learning Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- Google Slides
- Randomizer Video
Great for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle!
This bundle includes these resources:
This resource uses American English and is editable.
With two design options (a simple design for older students and a fun animal design for younger students) this resource is perfect for 2nd through 5th graders! In addition to the regular set, there are 48 Brain Breaks to accommodate socially distanced classrooms and remote learning situations.
What's a Brain Break?
- It's just a short energizing activity. Most take about 1-3 minutes.
Why Use Brain Breaks?
- Brain Breaks help send oxygen to the brain, which helps kids better retain what they learn.
- Movement "turns on the brain." If your students are starting to fidget, that's the telltale sign that their brains are starting to go into sleep mode. Turn their brains back on with a Brain Break!
- Brain Breaks are the perfect transition activity!
- They foster social skills and teamwork!
- Brain Breaks are a reward that students love!
- A Brain Break can reenergize a tired or bored group.
- They help get students' wiggles out.
- They're a great way to encourage physical activity in the classroom.
- KIDS LOVE THEM! - Use the Easel Activity to have students rate their favorite Brain Breaks! They will simply give each option up to 5 stars.
- 60 Brain Breaks Task Cards (With or Without Clipart and Color or Black/White)
- 48 Socially Distanced Task Cards (With or Without Clipart and Color or Black/White)
- Each version includes Google Slides so that you can project the Brain Break.
- Video Randomizer so that you can randomly choose a Brain Break. See a preview here.
These 60 brain breaks have been carefully selected and created to meet the following criteria:
- They all require students to get up out of their seats and move!
- Every student is involved…none are just watching.
- They can be completed in less than five minutes - many take less than a minute.
- They require very little if any prep - most require no prep at all.
- No special materials are needed - a few require pencils, music, or other easily attainable objects.
- They do NOT require the use of a video or video game.
- They are fun!
✏️ "I cannot believe how quick these brain breaks go! My kids adore them! They beg me to do another every time (I only allow one though because it isn't recess!) They are usually able to focus better after one of these quick breaks also. They love the brain break where they hide a classmate's shoe...hysterical!" -ILiveToTeach.
✏️ "My fifth graders LOVE these! I don't even want to tell them that they are not my idea! They think I am a genius! 60 seconds of this and they are back on track!" -Mindi St. Peter.
✏️ "My kids love these. I printed them on cardstock and had them laminated. We take turns picking a card from the bag - reading the instructions and leading the activity. Great cards." -Sandra M.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom