Also included in
- This ZIPPED file includes 13 of my sensory motor / self regulation downloads for 170+ pages. This will continue to be updated as appropriate, so get yours now to enjoy additional files! TOOL: 31 questions to determine if SENSORY is function of behavior25 questions for kids to self evaluate SENSORY$39.50$60.50Save $21.00
- This bundle features all of my sensory processing/self regulation and problem solving resources! This includes 32 of my top selling resources that address sensory processing / self regulation and are perfect for problem solving with teachers & staff. This bundle includes visuals, strategies, han$100.00$137.50Save $37.50
- You NEED 150 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY resources for data tracking, fine motor skills, writing skills, visual motor skills, visual perceptual skills and sensory processing! This includes all my top sellers, and ALMOST my entire store. (I could only get 150 of my resources!) As a bonus file, you get ALL$500.00$711.00Save $211.00
- If you are starting out as a school occupational therapist, this pack is for you! This is DEEPLY DISCOUNTED and includes resources for data tracking, handouts for teachers, resources for handwriting, scissor skills, fine motor skills, writing skills, visual motor skills, visual perceptual skills an$100.00$174.50Save $74.50
Look no further than these visuals! This includes different techniques that help with self regulation related to sensory techniques. Many of these do need extra sensory materials (ie: theraband, putty, body sock).
- Pages 3 -8 are large visuals.
- Pages 9 – 12 are 1.5 inch by 1.5 inch visuals so they can fit on two sides of a file folder. This can be used as a selection for the student to choose from, or scheduled for a sensory diet.
- Page 13 is a template that you can use for the file folders, so you know where to place each velcro piece.
NOTE: Some of these visuals overlap with my 45 visuals for sensory processing / yoga/ gross motor (7 visuals) AND flexible seating packet (5 visuals). Please be aware if you buy this packet, you will already have some of these visuals- so you will only have 48 new ones. As you can see from the preview, some of these visuals use clipart from sellers (commercial use license), and some of the clipart is just basic clipart I have created so it is more simple. Please be aware of this, when you download this.
This DOES NOT replace medical advice or use of visuals without consulting an occupational therapist who can help to create a sensory diet. This should be under adult supervision and creator is not responsible for any misuse or harm caused by using these visuals.
Do not post to your personal website, and this is only 1 license for person who purchased for students /children on their caseload.
This should ONLY be used under adult supervision and by appropriate personnel. This is NOT intended to replace therapy or medical advice. You should only use this if you understand the child’s conditions. If you do not understand how this will affect a child, stop immediately. Consult with your occupational therapist if you have any questions.
This is a perfect supplement to your social emotional and self regulation program. This helps to expand your student's current self regulation toolbox. This gives different sensory motor strategies. This is perfect for general education students but also students with Autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, ADD, sensory processing disorder, and other special needs. This can be used with general education, RTI, MTSS, special education, occupational therapy, speech language pathology, and social work.
This also supports core strength, crossing midline, coordination, gross motor, and motor planning.
I am a school occupational therapist who has a doctorate in occupational therapy. I work closely with special education and general education staff adapting material. This is where I get my inspiration for this material.
DISCLAIMER: By using this, you agree that this activity is not intended to replace the advice of a physician or occupational therapist. Information provided should not be used for diagnostic or training purposes. Please speak with your physician or OT if you have questions. Stop any activity if you are unsure about a child’s reaction or ability.