The entire collection of assorted jumbled sentences which can be used as a whole class explicit lesson, shared student lesson or independent student practice. This pack includes sentences 1 - 60 from on pages of 12 with answer keys included. These sentence jumbles are aimed more toward higher level year 4s through to year 8.
These sentences and the structure or emphasis placed around the lesson, can be used to teach:
- Subject, verb, object agreement
- Simple sentence structure (clauses)
- Grammar including capitalisation and full stops
- Noun and verb group creation for middle to upper primary grades
- Creation of compound or complex sentences (main, subordinate clauses)
- many more!
They are also useful for:
- Literacy centres/reading groups
- fast finishing
- homework activities