What is agricultural technology?
This lesson is designed for 6th grade level and older. Agriculture and agricultural research have improved the quality of life in the World. The abundance of quality food products, healthier diets, and low-cost food products are the result of a progressive agricultural industry. This lesson is about advances in technology and future changes expected in agriculture.
In this lesson the student will be able to
• Explain the difference between science and technology.
• Identify the benefits of agricultural technology.
• Identify the advances of technology in the agricultural science industry.
• Identify new agricultural technologies needed for the future.
This lesson package includes
• Lesson Video
• Student Lesson reading with glossary
• a Quiz
• a Crossword
• a Lab Exercise
• the Teaching Guide
• the Answer keys