• What was the best day of your life? How can you produce more such days?
• In 50 years, what do you hope your life will look like?
• Describe the qualities of a good friend. Do your own friends have those same qualities?
• If you could change your parents, what would you change?
• If your parents could change you, what would they change?
• If you could kill your worst enemy and not get caught, would you? Why or why not?
Sometimes students need to be “jump-started” to get them writing! In “62 Student Writing Topics”, students are presented with interesting and thought-provoking prompts intended to stimulate even the most reluctant student into thinking and writing.