Problem solving is a dificult area for many math students, especially determining when to add, subtract, multiply, or divide. This 62-card collection addresses this issue with tons of practice.
1. Several addition word problems
2. Several subtraction word problems
3. Several multiplication word problems
4. Several division word problems
5. Challenge problems with multi-step operations
The cards are great for all grade levels and for interventions with students having difficulty with basic problem solving.