*PERFECT for INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS*
This product contains 2 foldables: “Classifying Rational Numbers (NOTES)” and “Classifying Rational Numbers (PRACTICE)”.
Foldable 1: Classifying Rational Numbers (NOTES)
• A fill-in the blank Venn Diagram with definitions for each set.
• A blank Venn Diagram to place examples of each type into the proper category.
• A table with 12 Rational Numbers where student will have to place a checkmark
by all the sets and subsets which the number belongs to.
Foldable 2: Classifying Rational Number (PRACTICE)
• A blank Venn Diagram with a number bank where students will have to place
each number given into the correct set.
• A second Venn Diagram where students will place the numbers in the correct
set and state which sets or subsets each example given belongs to.
• 8 statements about classifying rational numbers determining whether each
statement made is true or false.
There is also an answer key for each foldable and printing instructions.
This is a great resource to use as a review, small-group instruction, intervention, guided notes, extra practice or homework!