This pack includes 64 jumbled sentences over 14 pages of varying difficulties including the themes:
- The Circus
- Australian Animals
These jumbled sentences can be used as a whole class explicit lesson, shared student lesson or independent student practice in a reading or literacy centers.
These sentences and the structure or emphasis placed around the lesson, can be used to teach:
- Subject, verb, object agreement
- Simple sentence structure (clauses)
- Grammar including capitalisation and full stops
- Noun and verb group creation for middle to upper primary grades
- Creation of compound or complex sentences (main, subordinate clauses)
- many more!
They are also useful for:
- reading groups
- cut and glue (fine motor skills)
- fast finishing
- homework activities