This lesson has 8 different oddman out groups.
- Copy each page on a different color paper
- Cut each paper out creating 4 cards
- Do one color (page) at a time.
- I suggest Laminating them
- Red piece of paper, cut into 4 sections, group students into groups of 4 at each table
- Each of the 4 students gets one of the sections
- They must identify who is the ‘odd man out’ (or incorrect one) at the table
- Once they discover who is they must state why.
This activity is great for those NOT questions. I hope you like my product