Also included in
- Your restless middle school math classes will LOVE task cards and station rotations. Let's face it - most students can't stand sitting in their desks all day. You want the cure for those tapping feet? Get them up and moving and watch their brains start moving too. Task cards make practice and re$39.99$66.23Save $26.24
Do you need a little help covering evaluating expressions and order of operations in your 5th, 6th, or 7th grade math class?
Stations are the perfect activity for your restless and impatient students who like to get up and move around! The collaborative element makes them fun and engaging - a great change of pace from the typical warm up or test review!
Getting their bodies moving will often get their brains moving. Stations are an amazing warm up activity!
You can laminate these stations and use them year after year!
This resource comes with multiple versions - a color version and an "ink saver" black and white version! Two size options - 2 to a page or 4 to a page!
- 20 math stations
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
- Evaluating expressions using the order of operations
- Three word problems & 17 Expressions
- Some expressions include parentheses but no more than two sets of grouping symbols in each
- Some expressions include exponents, but none higher than 3
Before you buy:
This product is part of my Complete Bundle of Math Stations and Task Cards