Products in this Bundle (48)
showing 1-5 of 48 products
Get your students successfully understanding the 6th Grade MATH CURRICULUM (all units) with this PowerPoint Presentation BUNDLE.
This bundle includes 48 PowerPoint Lessons that are designed to teach the ENTIRE 6th Grade Math Curriculum.
Each lesson starts with a mini-lesson and guided practice questions. Every lesson concludes with a lesson quiz and exit ticket to assess student understanding. All of the PowerPoint presentations are 100% editable, therefore you can modify any slide as needed.
This BUNDLE includes all of the following 6th GRADE MATH UNITS as PowerPoint Lessons:
- Unit 1: NUMBERS (Integers, Factors and Multiples, Rational Numbers)
- Unit 2: NUMBER OPERATIONS (Operations with Fractions and Decimals)
- Unit 3: RATIOS AND RATES (Proportionality, Measurement and Percents)
- Unit 4: EQUIVALENT EXPRESSIONS (Numerical Expressions and Algebraic Expressions)
- Unit 5: EQUATIONS AND INEQUALITIES (Equations, Inequalities, Algebraic Relationships)
- Unit 6: GEOMETRY(Area of Polygons, Surface Area and Volume)
- Unit 7: MEASUREMENT AND DATA (Displaying, Analyzing and Summarizing Data)
- PLUS You will be entitled to download all additional resources that are added to this bundle for FREE!! Be sure to follow my store to get alerted on all the new additions to this bundle.
Each Lesson Includes:
✔️Mini-Lesson with Guided Practice
The mini-lesson for each lesson includes essential vocabulary and key terms for that topic. Students are then guided through scaffolded instruction with guided practice questions for each lesson objective. All of the math problems are worked out step-by-step with detailed explanations.
Every lesson ends with a lesson quiz that includes questions from each topic of this lesson. This is perfect for assessing your students' understanding of this lesson. Have students complete these questions individually or with a partner.
An exit ticket question is included at the end of each presentation. Have students write the answer on a post-it and turn it in to you on their way out the door.
How to Use:
These digital lessons are perfect for distance learning or in-person learning. They are scaffolded and students can use them on their own or you may present them to your students. Students are able to follow along while completing the guided practice questions in their notebooks or own their devices. Each lesson is about 30-35 minutes.
Use this resource along with my 6th Grade Math DIGITAL ASSESSMENT Bundle to ensure your students understanding of the 6th Grade math curriculum.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.