Support student learning of 6th grade number system concepts
with this set of task card activities on 6 common core topics. Answer key, interactive notebook-sized cards and large cards, and suggested uses included. Ready to use.
The Bundle Includes:
- Division: 2- and 3- Digit Divisors
- Division: Word Problems
- Fractions: Multiplying and Dividing
- Fractions: Word Problems
- Decimal: Addition and Subtraction
- Decimal Word Problems: Addition and Subtraction
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with 6th grade math activities
- Host a ratio scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of number system matching
- Play the classic game of concentration using number system cards.
A great addition to your 6th grade math review and practice of fractions, decimals, and division and for differentiation.
more with the 6th Grade Math Growing Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes all notes, practice, activities, and projects related to 6th grade math in the store.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
- Ratios: Ratio through Mondrian Art
- Secondary math puzzlers for the year: bell-ringers, warm-ups and challengers for the whole year
- Math Practice and Review: Custom Bundle - choose 3, 5 or 10 practice and review sets to purchase together at a $$ savings price
- Real-world math project: Not your lemonade stand math simulation
Coming soon…Algebra Puzzlers, Applying Statistics: A statistics research project, Real-world math projects, and more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.