My students love to practice by playing games. I made this jeopardy game to review:
* Solving one-step equations
* Creating and identifying equivalent expressions
* Evaluating expressions using substitution and the order of operations
* Using algebra to solve geometry problems (these were big on the NY State test last year)
* Review some algebra vocabulary (coefficient and term)
My students started out the year several grade levels behind so this game (like all of my materials) is heavily scaffolded. It starts out with very easy 100 point questions to reinforce the basics before the problems get tricker.
The powerpoint is editable to meet your needs!
The preview shows all of the questions so you know exactly what you are getting!
If you enjoy this, check out the Alien Algebra Activity
for fun algebra practice!