6th Graders can choose a historical figure of their choice and then prepare to take the role of that character for a dinner party with a group of classmates. This inquiry guided lesson allows students to dig deeper than just their textbook, and thoroughly envision what it would be like to be a historical figure in any of the ancient civilizations you are studying. Students must design open-ended questions as well to explore their fellow dinner guests' history and opinions.
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged