Thank you for taking the time to preview my Sixth Grade Expressions and Equation Interactive Math Journal Bundle. Please take a look at the preview to see pictures of everything included in the bundle and the standards that they are aligned to. Hopefully you find something helpful to you as you are working on teaching this concept to your students.
This bundle contains 14 different and detailed foldables (flippables), 2 minibooks, 2 scaffolded note sheets, and 7 independent or partner practice activities such as matches, sorts, or worksheets.
List of Foldables (Flippables)
• Algebra Key Terms/ Vocabulary
• Coefficients versus Exponents
• Constant Speed
• Graphing Inequalities
• Independent versus Dependent Variables
• Writing Equivalent Inequalities
• Inequalities Signs and Meanings
• Inequality Key Words
• Inverse Operations
• Translating Expressions
• Translating Expressions (More Than/Less Than)
• Open or Closed Circle?
• Order of Operations
• Properties of Multiplication and Addition (Includes Distributive)
List of Mini Books:
• Laws of Variables (An Introduction)
• Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
List of Scaffolded Notes:
• Writing Equations from Inequality Graphs
• Using Substitution to Solve Order of Operations with Variables
List of Practice Activities:
• Algebra Review Match (Everything Together)
• Distributive Property Match
• Inequalities in Real Life Sort and Match
• Order of Operations Match
• Order of Operations Tic-Tac-Toe
• Simplifying Algebraic Expressions Match
• Inverse Operations Connect 4
This seriously has everything you need to meet, teach, and practice every aspect of the Expressions and Equations Standards for 6th Grade!