Save 50% by Bundling
It’s truly amazing. Students never get tired of these. They ask me every day what the riddle or joke is going to be today.
Riddles are a great way to make a boring worksheet fun. However, I found students knew the answer to the riddle and just chose the answers to fill in the letters without doing any of the math. This way, students have to create the riddle before they can answer it.
This bundle contains word problems that are aligned with the 6th Grade Common Core Standards.
Here is what is included in the Bundle
1. Evaluating Expressions with Variables Create a Riddle Activity
2. Writing Expressions from Word Problems Create a Riddle Activity
3. Simplifying Expressions: Combining Like Terms Create a Riddle Activity
4. Simplifying Expressions: Distributive Property Create a Riddle Activity
5. Evaluating Expressions: PEMDAS Order of Operations Create a Riddle Activity
6. Translating Words to Expressions Create a Riddle Activity
The preview has the link for each of these activities, so be sure to check it out.