Learning Target Posters, Data Tracking, & Goal Setting Bundle for
All 6th Grade ELA Standards
Based on the research of Marzano, this bundle provides everything you need for posting and tracking your learning targets!
This bundle combines our Learning Target Posters and ELA Standards Chart for 6th Grade
and Data Tracking and Goal Setting for 6th Grade ELA
• Colorful set of learning target posters for all of 6th grade ELA standards
• “I can” statements with unique, originally designed icons and colors for each strand
• Title posters for each strand of targets (in front of each section)
• Color-coordinated chart of standards and corresponding learning targets
• Overview and directions, tips and instructions for each section of data collection
• Data Collection & Graphing for Pretests and Posttests for All ELA Standards for Students and Teachers to track and graph beginning and ending assessments
• Student charts to track progress of all “I can” statements. These could be used as checklists or as a place to enter test scores.
• Teacher Record for All ELA Common Core Learning Targets, similar to student checklists with room for teachers to record all targets as they are taught or need to be revisited. This serves as excellent data for team or administrator planning, collaboration, or evaluation.
• Student Goal Setting, Tracking, and Celebrating Gains!
Our students often have a difficult time setting SMART goals. This step-by-step guide, based on the research of Marzano, explains and illustrates the process in detail. Students can work through the examples to set goals for each unit.
• Tips and activity for celebrating student gains of ALL students
• Over 160 pages in all!
• Save 20% off the price of buying separately when you purchase our bundle!
Don’t forget to download our coordinating FREE ELA Binder Tabs
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
LOOKING FOR MORE TIME SAVERS?
We’re heading to school with our favorite activities and printables. Take a look at our Seasonal Fillable PDF Labels & Borders, Simple & Compound Sentences Task Cards & Grammar Posters, and Sonnets Lesson Plan.
© 2014 by Classroom Core. All Rights Reserved.