Also included in
- This resources covers every Common Core ELA standard in multiple ways (Reading Literature, Reading Information, Writing, Speaking & Listening, and Language). Posters will help you to present and post the scales for students, the Assessments will help you to objectively differentiate student grou$165.00$239.00Save $74.00
If your school uses the Marzano Framework or iObservations for Teacher Evaluations, this product will save you weeks of work! They perfectly align to a growth mindset, standards-based grading, and make differentiation planning easy! Inspired by Marzano's research in “The NEW Art and Science of Teaching” these posters break down the standards into four proficiency scales from 1-4 (levels of difficulty), with a learning goal statement accompanying each one.
THIS DOCUMENT INCLUDES:
* PDF version for printing, or assigned through Google Classroom with TPTs DIGITAL ACTIVITY feature.
* This document is flexibly aligned to the original Common Core standards because it is 50% EDITABLE.
Download the FREE PREVIEW Posters to try in your classroom! This resource presents a complete set of ELA standards, including one color and black/white posters for each standard with EDITABLE content for LEVELS 3 and 4. These posters are ideal for anyone in a state or district that has modified Common Core standards. Click the link to watch the VIDEO that demonstrates the editable features. Editable Posters with Learning Goals and Scales
Help your students, families, and administrators SEE what they already know, and where the standard is leading them!
This is how Marzano Proficiency Scales work: proficiency in each standard is represented by a score of 3. A score of 4 indicates an advanced knowledge of the skill, usually above grade level. The learning goals assigned to scores of 2 and 1, are either derived from sub-skills of the standard, or from the background knowledge of earlier grade levels. Students will be amazed by their progress by the end of the year! Resources such as Bloom's and Marzano's Taxonomy were also used to create the scales. Visit Mrs. L's website for a short video explaining how scales for Math and ELA were designed. (Look for "Marzano Posters" under the RESOURCES tab.)
THIS DOCUMENT INCLUDES:
1. One editable color poster with learning goals and scale (levels 3 & 4) for every standard (RL, RI, RF, W, SL, and L), and 6+1 Traits of Writing.
2. One editable black & white poster with learning goals and scale (levels 3 & 4) for every standard (RL, RI, RF, W, SL, and L), including 6+1 Traits of Writing.
3. Five editable blank color posters, one for each domain if you’d like to write your own learning goals for the scale with your students.
4. Five editable blank black & white posters, one for each domain.
For directions on editing the pages in your pdf. document. CLICK HERE
For more information on using Marzano Scales, visit
The EDITABLE content is for your convenience! The content is STILL under copyright and MAY NOT be used to create new resources for free, for sale, or for sharing on school databases without written permission from Melanie LiCausi at Mrs. L’s Leveled Learning LLC. Please contact me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org or purchase additional licenses through your “My Purchases” page.
For a MORE AFFORDABLE version that is NOT EDITABLE follow this link...