6th Grade EXPRESSIONS AND EQUATIONS (6.EE) Common Core
What is included:
► a 1-page quick assessment for EVERY standard in the EXPRESSIONS AND EQUATIONS
domain for 6th grade
► a CLASS TRACKING SHEET
to look at all of your students progress at a glance
Being a math teacher myself, I created this resource to assess my students on the each standard of the curriculum. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
How to use:
This resource can be used as homework, assessments, test prep, group work or math centers!
Common Core Aligned:
* 6.EE.1 - Write and evaluate numerical expressions involving whole-number exponents.
* 6.EE.2 - Write, read, and evaluate expressions in which letters stand for numbers.
* 6.EE.3 - Apply the properties of operations to generate equivalent expressions.
* 6.EE.4 - Identify when two expressions are equivalent...
* 6.EE.5 - Understand solving an equation or inequality as a process of answering a question...
* 6.EE.6 - Use variables to represent numbers and write expressions when solving a real-world or mathematical problem;
* 6.EE.7 - Solve real-world and mathematical problems by writing and solving equations of the form x + p = q and px = q for cases in which p, q and x are all nonnegative rational numbers.
* 6.EE.8 - Write an inequality of the form x > c or x < c to represent a constraint or condition in a real-world or mathematical problem.
* 6.EE.9 - Use variables to represent two quantities in a real-world problem that change in relationship to one another...
This resource is included in the following BUNDLES:
* 6th Grade Standards-Based Common Core Assessments
* 6th Grade Math Common Core MEGA BUNDLE
More Standard-Based Assessments:
_ 5th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
_ 6th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
_ 7th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
More 6TH GRADE review:
* 6th Grade Math MEGA BUNDLE
* 6th Grade Math TASK CARDS BUNDLE
* 6th Grade Math ERROR ANALYSIS BUNDLE
* 6th Grade Math PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZER BUNDLE
* 6th Grade Math DAILY/WEEKLY SPIRAL REVIEW
Tips for Customers!
- Click on the ★ above to follow my store!
- If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
- If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses
to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved.