In this activity students will be evaluating multimedia versions of empathy and creating a short presentation explaining the benefits of practicing empathy.
NOTE: This lesson can be a standalone, however it is recommended to implement the lessons on Identify Empathy (free lesson) and Understand Empathy prior to this activity as it provides students with a deeper comprehension of empathy, which will help them to be more successful in this activity.
1. Teacher Guide
2. PowerPoint-8 colorful and engaging slides
3. Student Worksheet/Note Taking Page
1. By the end of this lesson students will be able to:
2. Create a group presentation on empathy.
3. Describe how multi-media emphasizes certain aspects of empathy.
This activity is last of three lessons in a unit that focuses on empathy. You can purchase additional lessons or the bundled unit in our store. Note, the first lesson from this unit is our FREE lesson.