Full Final Review for 6th Grade:
This set of activities will help your students review their full course of 6th grade math curriculum. It is a great way to have fun towards the end of the school year while wrapping up in a meaningful way. These competitive “events” also can be used to prep for a final exam.
Students work in teams of 4 and compete over a few days.
There are 9 events (5-15 min each). Do them in any order according to what fits best in your schedule. The following domains are all included:
* Expressions and Equations
* Probability and Statistics
* The Number System
* Ratios and Proportional Relationships
(from 6th Grade Common Core Standards)
This set includes:
- 2 "Team Relay" Activities
- 3 "Sprint" Activities
- 2 "Hurdle" Challenges
- 2 "Marathons"
- a tracking chart for team points
- instructions, samples, and tips
- printable gold, silver, and bronze medals
Look at the preview file for plenty of detailed information.
You may like these other activities too:
Conquest Game Pre-Algebra Set 1: Equations & Order of Operations (no negatives)
Multiplying Fractions Doodle Notes
7th Grade End-of-Course Review Tournament