This activity pack includes:
1. Exponents Bump Game: Students will play this evaluating exponents game with a partner. The first student with 6 in a row is the winner!
2. Exponents Matching Cards Activity: Students will match ten sets of three cards. They must match the exponential form, product form, and value. This activity includes fractional bases.
3. Exponents Foldable 1: This foldable is to be used for writing the definitions of exponent and base. Perfect for interactive notebooks!
4. Exponents Foldable 2A: This pre-filled foldable can be used in interactive notebooks to show the exponential and product form of a number.
5. Exponents Foldable 2B: This is the same as the first foldable except it shows an example with a fractional base.
6. Exponents Foldable 2C: This is the same as the first foldable except it is blank so you can use whatever example you would like!
7. Exponents Anchor Chart: This full color anchor chart can be used as a poster or notebook insert to remind students about the meaning of exponents.