About this resource :
This activity includes six stations that allow your students to practice skills that fall under the 6th Grade Expressions standards. You can decide whether or not to give the hint cards to the students as they work through the stations.
Stations included :
* Writing Expressions with Numbers and Variables
* Evaluating Expressions
* The Distributive Property
* Order of Operations with Whole Number Exponents
* Using Formulas with Whole Number Exponents (Geometric)
* Equivalent Expressions Matching
Included in the following bundle(s) :
6th Grade Math Stations Bundle
6th Grade Math Curriculum Resources Mega Bundle
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only.
Additional teachers must
purchase their own license. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote. email@example.com
✮✮If you are interested in gaining access to an exclusive set of free resources, CLICK HERE.