Engage and motivate your students this Fall with this fun Math Mystery (Grade 6) “Case of The Furious Fall Winds.” These NO PREP worksheets are great for group or individual practice and math review.
NEW - Editable Suspects list added to the packet. This way you can change the character names and alter the mystery outcome. There are also two alternative pre-made lists you can use instead.
There are 5 clues to crack to solve this mystery:
- Clue 1: Ratios - Write a ratio to describe objects in a picture (no simplifying)
- Clue 2 : Adding and Subtracting Mixed Number Fractions
- Clue 3: Addition and Subtraction Algorithms (mixtures of whole and decimal numbers)
- Clue 4: Least Common Multiple
- Clue 5: Complete the Addition/Subtraction/Multiplication/Division Sentence (fill in the missing number)
Answer sheets, instructions, mystery declaration sheet and awards included.
This math mystery story is currently also available for Grades 2, 3, 4 and 5 (or for easier skills and questions). Click on the links below to preview skills covered:
Fall Math Mystery: Case of The Furious Fall Winds (GRADE 2)
Fall Math Mystery: Case of The Furious Fall Winds (GRADE 3)
Fall Math Mystery: Case of The Furious Fall Winds (GRADE 4)
Fall Math Mystery: Case of The Furious Fall Winds (GRADE 5)
FIND MORE GRADE 6 MATH MYSTERIES HERE