Math scavenger hunt, Math review, Math fun
Are you looking for something fun and engaging to do with your 6th graders for Halloween? This resource is a great way to evaluate knowledge of both 5th grade skills and new 6th grade skills, while getting your students up and moving around the classroom.
MATERIALS INCLUDED: (All with black and white options.)
- Instructions and suggestions for use.
- 30 Halloween themed Math Scavenger Hunt Cards
- 2 blank cards
- Student Answer/Score Sheet
- Answer Key
MATH SKILLS INCLUDED:
- Greatest Common Factor and Least Common Multiple
- Convert Improper Fraction to Mixed Number and Vice Versa
- Multiplying Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Division of Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Unit Rates
- Finding the Whole in a Percent
- Area and Volume
- Name the 3D shape
- loose-leaf paper or dry erase board
- something hard for the students to write on
I hope your students enjoy this activity.
Please provide feedback within the TpT system. Providing feedback is a win-win for both of us. First constructive feedback helps me to create quality products, and second it earns you points to purchase more TpT resources. Thanks!