My students were struggling with word problems, so I created this game to review with them before the state test.
It includes questions from:
Ratio and Proportional Reasoning
The Number System
Expressions and Equations
My students use mini-whiteboards to play jeopardy, and we use these rules:
- 90 seconds to try to solve the problem on your own
- 90 seconds to talk it over with your team and revise your work
- I count down from 5 and everyone holds up their boards
- Everyone on the team must have the correct answer and show their work
- I randomly choose one person to explain the solution and how they knew what strategy to use
Hope you have fun!
*It does not include the statistic standards!