6th Grade Journeys spelling and vocabulary weekly word work to use with 6th grade Journeys 2012 Edition
This product is for Unit 1 - and a sample of the yearlong bundle.
You can purchase the complete yearlong set of this vocabulary/spelling weekly word work at my TPT store:
This is everything you need to teach spelling and vocabulary for 6th grade Journeys. The full bundle includes 17 printable worksheets to go with the activity tasks. These are optional worksheets; each activity can be done without the worksheets.
• You can use this for in class work and send home weekly word work sheets for homework. Ensures parental support with what students are learning in the classroom and includes everything the parent needs to help the student learn their spelling and vocabulary.
• *Means a form of these words appear in the literature
• Each Spelling list Challenge Words
• Common Core State Standards are listed at the end of the document
- Be the teacher (give someone spelling test and grade it)
- Spelling Sentence Madness
- 3*2*1 Write, Spell, Read
- Vocabulary Sentence Madness
- Opinion of a 6th Grader
- Imagination Station
- Think and Tell
- Vocabulary Word Webs
• Use for Language center, partner work, scheduled seat work time and/or use it for early finishers.
• If you don’t want to give so many options just cross off the tasks you don’t want to be an option for that week.
E-mail me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me here and and rate this item and you have my permission to share this product with teachers at your school without purchasing additional licenses: