This resource includes 23 anchor charts aligned to the Expressions and Equations Domain of 6th grade math! This resource is great for enhancing classroom instruction, aiding in individual or group work, and offers a "go to" for students when the teacher is assisting others. Each anchor chart addresses an individual skill through definitions, steps, and 1-2 examples.
★IDEAS FOR IMPLEMENTATION★
• Individual (1/2 or 1/4 page) copies for student folders, binders, interactive notebooks.
• Whole set can be bound together (1/2 or full page copies) and used as a reference guide for students (awesome during intervention and small group)
• Print full page posters to hang around the classroom! (I have an anchor chart wall, with current unit skills, next to my word wall)
• Print anchor charts on the back of homework pages.
★ANCHOR CHARTS INCLUDED★
• order of operations
• evaluating, writing, and simplifying expressions
• evaluating and writing equations
• associative, commutative, identity, and distributive property
• one step equations for all operations
• writing an equation for a function
• identifying the input or output of a function table
• graphs from function tables
• graphing inequalities
• writing inequalities
• one step inequalities for all operations
★ADDITIONAL ANCHOR CHART SETS★
• The Number System
• Ratios and Proportions
• Statistics and Probability
★FULL YEAR BUNDLES★
• 6th Grade Math Anchor Charts:Full Year Bundle
• 7th Grade Math Anchor Charts:Full Year Bundle
• 8th Grade Math Anchor Charts:Full Year Bundle
★THIS RESOURCE IS INCLUDED IN★
• 6th Grade Math Mega Bundle
❯❯❯Be sure to download the preview page for a sneak peek inside this resource!❮❮❮
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ TIPS FOR BUYERS ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
By leaving FEEDBACK
you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases.
Don't miss out on new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
LETS CONNECT! FOLLOW MY:
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.