Also included in
- Looking for some fun and unique review games for your 6th grade math classes? This bundle of 4 interactive games is sure to be a hit with your students! *** All of the included games are html files that work on BOTH PCs and MACs - they do not use PowerPoint or any other special software, and open$16.00$20.00Save $4.00
Looking for a fun first day of school or beginning of the year game to review 5th grade math with your new 6th grade class? This unique interactive Bingo game is sure to be a hit with your classes and set the tone for a fun-filled school year! This interactive bingo game is a perfect review game for any math class - whether it be a face-to-face classroom or virtual learning environment!
This game is simple to use - just one click to open the game right in your browser - no PowerPoint or special software required!
*** Download the preview to try out the game and see sample questions from the game ***
This game includes 40 questions covering a wide range of 5th grade math topics, including multiplying whole numbers, dividing whole numbers (with and without remainders), operations with decimals, rounding decimals, converting between word form and standard form, fraction addition, subtraction, & multiplication, and dividing a whole number by a unit fraction. The questions range in difficulty level.
The interactive caller app (which the teacher can project on a computer, interactive whiteboard, or projector screen) is a fun way for teachers to randomly select questions. You simply click on the screen while the Bingo balls are bouncing around to bring up a question. Then click the answer button to reveal the answer after giving students time to figure it out.
Students in a 1:1 classroom can use the bingo card app to play a paperless Bingo game! They just go to the website on their chromebook, iPad, computer, tablet, or phone and a random Bingo card will be generated with the answers to the questions. When the teacher brings up a question, they simply click on the space on their board that contains that answer. Once they get 5 in a row or 4 corners (depending on the version of Bingo you want to play) they win and their interactive Bingo board "glows"!
This download includes:
- Instructions (including the website for students to access the interactive Bingo boards)
- The interactive caller app
- 40 unique printable Bingo cards for classrooms or students who do not have their own device (the cards print 2 per page)
- A printable version of the 40 questions and answers that can be cut and folded into "old school" calling cards, in the event that you want to set up the game as a center/station activity instead of a whole class game
Download the preview for a closer look at the game!
This game makes a great back to school review for 6th graders or an end of year review for 5th graders! Enjoy!!
? Math in the Middle's Interactive Resources ?
My interactive resources are single file web apps designed and tested in all modern browsers. You do not need PowerPoint, Flash, or any other software installed to run my interactive resources. If you are on an older computer and your current browser is not supported, you can download a modern one (such as Chrome) for free online.