Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- - Great for online learning and distance learning!6th Grade Math COMMON CORE Assessments, Warm-Ups, Task Cards, Error Analysis, Homework Practice Worksheets, Problem Solving Graphic Organizers, Mazes, Riddles, Coloring Activities, and Guided NotesThis is a GROWING BUNDLE of all of the 6th Grade MAT$161.88$231.25Save $69.37
- - Great for online learning and distance learning!This middle school ERROR ANALYSIS BUNDLE includes 230 real-world word problems (23 sets) that are solved incorrectly for grades 6-8. Students have to IDENTIFY THE ERROR, provide the CORRECT SOLUTION and share a helpful STRATEGY for solving the proble$56.35$80.50Save $24.15
- Great for online learning and distance learning!
Have your students apply their understanding of math concepts with these ERROR ANALYSIS activities.
This GROWING BUNDLE resource includes 8 sets (a total of 80 questions) of Common Core WORD PROBLEMS that are solved incorrectly. Students have to identify the error, provide the correct solution and share a helpful strategy for solving the problem. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
Benefits of Error Analysis:
Giving students opportunities to identify and correct errors in presented solutions allows them to show their understanding of the mathematical concepts you have taught.
What is Included:
✔ PLUS You will be entitled to download all additional 6th-grade common core ERROR ANALYSIS that is created in the FUTURE for FREE!! Be sure to follow my store to get alerted on all the new additions to this bundle.
* Current Value: $28.00 (Savings of 20%)
How to Use:
When I present these error analysis activities to my students, I tell them that these are errors that students from my "other" class made and I need their help to correct them. Students LOVE correcting other students' mistakes. Students can use these activities with a partner, as a warm-up, as classwork, homework, in math centers or group work. This resource is also great to use as an end of year activity.
Feedback on this Resource:
♥ "Find the Error" was a FANTASTIC way to get my daughter to think outside of the box! LOVED THIS!
♥ Love these. Especially the suggested way to approach the problem. Really gets the kids to think about what they did and why.
♥ Love to have my students think and figure out what someone else did wrong! Thank you!
This resource is included in the following DISCOUNTED BUNDLES:
More 6th Grade Review:
More ERROR ANALYSIS Bundles:
Attention Districts and Departments: If you are purchasing for your school's department, please buy the appropriate amount of licenses. If you are a large school district and you are interested in a full district license, please contact me for a district-wide quote.
How do you access new files?
I add new products to this bundle within a week of posting them. FOLLOW ME to get notification emails when I post new products. Then, simply re-download this bundle.
Tips for Customers!
- Follow my store to receive updates on all of my new resources!
- If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
- If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved.