In this NO PREP product you get an entire unit that covers: finding area and perimeter of rectangles, polygons, triangles, and quadrilaterals. Also included in this product is: drawing polygons on coordinate grids, constructing different triangles, finding surface area of nets, finding surface area of prisms, and finding volume of prisms. All you have to do is print and distribute the notes, worksheets, and assessments to your students.
The bookmarks will help you navigate quickly to where you want to go in the PDF.
ALL chapters include:
• Practice Pages
• Answer Keys
Chapter 1 includes:
• Area and perimeter of rectangles and other polygons
• More practice with other polygons
• Rectangles with a constant area, but different perimeters
• Rectangles with a constant perimeter, but different areas
Chapter 2 includes:
• Area and perimeter of triangles on grid paper
• More practice finding area of triangles
• Constructing different triangles
Chapter 3 includes:
• Finding area and perimeter of parallelograms
• More practice finding area of parallelograms
• Drawing polygons on coordinate grids
Chapter 4 includes:
• Finding surface area of nets
• Finding surface area of prisms and pyramids.
• Finding volume of rectangular prisms
There is also an assessment (quiz) over Chapters 1 and 2 and a test over the entire Unit! There are study guides for these as well.
The Common Core Content Standards that are included in this product are:
6.NS.C.8, 6.G.A.1, 6.G.A.2, 6.G.A.3, 6.G.A.4, 6.EE.A.2, 6.EE.A.2a, 6.EE.A.2c, 6.EE.A.3, 6.EE.A.4, 6.EE.B.6, 6.EE.C.9
*Note - This is the same product as my Geometry 6th Grade Curriculum Unit Four using Google. The difference is this product not on Google!