Save your time, money, and sanity with these 6th grade math guided notes. These 6th grade math notes are aligned to the common core math standards, and work great as an introduction, reinforcement or review of the material. These notes are very thorough and require no prep.
✔️ In the classroom: Print packets and teach
✔️ Distance Learning: Print packets (or have students print packets) and teach online following them.
✔️ Easy to follow along because they are very thorough! Students can easily go back and review a topic if needed.
- BONUS FILE AT NO EXTRA COST: Compiled student and teacher book with table of contents - completely formatted to print out as a book and be ready for the entire year.
- 18 Sections of Thorough Notes
- Dividing Multi-Digit Numbers
- Decimal Operations
- GCF and LCM
- Dividing Fractions
- Absolute Value
- Rates and Unit Rates
- Converting Units
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Percent Applications (whole/part)
- Expressions - Evaluating, Reading & Writing
- Equations - One-Step
- Area - Triangles and Quadrilaterals
- Surface Area with Nets
- Volume of Rectangular Prisms with Fractional Edge Lengths
- 1 title page
- In-depth guided notes.
- Additional practice problems
- Lined pages for extra notes
- Complete answer key
- ️Quality problems throughout the notes
- Additional practice problems at the end of each section
- Room for extra notes
- Page numbers and topics on edges for easy reference
- Included all number lines and coordinate planes for graphing
- Focus on discovery over algorithms
- Focus on making sense of math
- Formatted for back-to-back printing with page numbers. They work great in a 3-ring binder or spiral-bound. Teachers have also enjoyed using them in interactive notebooks.
- Easy for students to follow along
- Doesn't do all the work for them
- Great to refer back to when needed
- Keeps students organized
- Promotes inclusion
- Promote equal access to material
My students enjoyed working through the guided notes. They all had gains in their progress monitoring data for math for the past nine weeks since I have implemented using this product. All students benefit from guided notes as this resource provides them with the framework to understand the content of the advanced curriculum. I recommend this resource to anyone teaching middle school math! - Don W.
I love these notes! I have the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade year long guided notes bundle and my year is so much smoother because of them. For a school that does not have a textbook for math this is an absolute life saver. - Allison M.
Check out the 7th Grade Guided Notes Complete Bundle Here
Check out the 8th Grade Guided Notes Complete Bundle Here
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
I am committed to quality products. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me in ASK A QUESTION or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make Sense of Math