6th Grade Math Review Games for the Entire Year BUNDLE - Math Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (50)
showing 1-5 of 50 products
You found the perfect 6th grade math review! Your 6th grade students will LOVE practicing or reviewing important math concepts with these hands-on and engaging math board games. This year-long bundle has math games for all the 6th grade standards. A great on-going math center, practice after a lesson, small group instruction activity or even early finisher activity. You can also use these math games as a spiral review throughout the year. A fun test prep review, too! Your students will love completing these math board games while mastering the content standards along the way. This full year bundle includes 50 sets of math board games, with each set containing 20 problems. View the preview above to see a detailed look at everything in this huge bundle. You can also find a list of all the skills and concepts included below. Save 50% by purchasing this math board game year long bundle for 6th grade.
The following items are included in this 200+ page resource:
• Board Games List with Standards
• Directions Page for Students
• 50 Board Games
• Answer Keys for each Board Game
• Recording Sheet for Student Accountability
What’s the best way to use this board game?
- Math Centers or Stations
- Whole Group Practice
- Morning Work
- Early Finisher Activities
- Send home to engage students’ families
Tips for Playing this Math Game:
- Read the directions to the students and model how to play.
- Be prepared with dice/spinner and game pieces for each player (paperclips, pencil top erasers, pieces from another game, etc.)
- Every student should solve every problem - not just the person who rolls.
- Create groups of 2-4 students. The lower number of students means the more focused students are while playing.
- Remind students that the focus is not playing the game but that’s just an added bonus! The focus should be on practicing math skills.
- Show students how to compare and discuss answers. Did you both get the same answer? If students get different answers, ask them to solve the problem using a different strategy or help coach each other through the problem.
Do your students need math practice? Students will be playing a game and will often forget that they are even practicing math skills! Research shows that challenge-based gamification in the classroom leads to an increase of 34.755% in student performance (ScienceDirect, 2020).
The best part? Your students will quickly learn the instructions to play the board game and will get right to work on playing (and practicing) their math skills. This resource is easy to use and requires very little prep. It’s also printer friendly so you’ll only use black ink!
Board Games Included:
- Algebraic Expressions and Written Descriptions
- Evaluate Expressions
- Order of Operations
- Write Equivalent Expressions
- Are These Expressions Equivalent?
- Write Expressions When Solving Word Problems
- Evaluate Expressions
- Write Inequalities
- Represent Inequalities on a Number Line
- What Value Will Make the Equation True?
- Writing and Solving Equations (x+p=q and px=q)
- Independent and Dependent Variables
- Writing Ratios
- Equivalent Ratios
- Ratios in Tables and Graphs
- Unit Rates
- Ratios with Tape Diagrams and Double Number Lines
- Converting Within Measurement Systems
- Statistical Questions
- Mean, Median, and Range
- Box Plots
- Dot Plots
- Real World Data Sets
- Divide Fractions
- Divide Whole Numbers
- Add and Subtract Decimals
- Multiply Decimals
- Divide Decimals
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
- Use the Distributive Property to Express the Sum of Two Numbers
- Positive and Negative Numbers
- Integers and Opposites on a Number Line
- Identify the Quadrant Where the Ordered Pair is Located in the Coordinate Plane
- Plot Pairs of Integers on a Coordinate Plane
- Graph Rational Numbers on a Number Line
- Compare Integers
- Understand Absolute Value
- Compare Rational Numbers in a Real World Context
- Solve Problems on a Coordinate Plane
- Area of Quadrilaterals
- Area of Triangles
- Area of Polygons
- Volume with Fractional Lengths
- Volume Word Problems with Fractional Lengths
- Polygons in the Coordinate Plane
- Nets of 3D Figures
- Nets and Surface Area
★ Check out the preview to see exactly what is included in this WHOLE YEAR bundle!
★ Printer Friendly Resource! All pages are in black ink ONLY. If you are looking to add color, feel free to print on colorful cardstock.
★ Each of these games are sold separately.
★ Looking for games for 2nd grade? 2nd Grade Math Board Games YEAR LONG Bundle!
★ Looking for games for 3rd grade? 3rd Grade Math Board Games YEAR LONG Bundle!
★ Looking for games for 4th grade? 4th Grade Math Board Games YEAR LONG Bundle!
★ Looking for games for 5th grade? 5th Grade Math Board Games YEAR LONG Bundle!
Teachers Like You Say This:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Very easy to use and I truly believe students learn best through game play.” -Tony
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students love playing games and a simple, easy prep game like this is a great addition to math centers, early finisher activities, and review days.” -Nicole
Want to save money on future purchases?
Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
You may also like…
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q& A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: email@example.com