This powerpoint is created like jeopardy to review sixth grade mathematics skills, it has five separate topics. This review game is ideal to help students prep for state and standardized test along with a way to make reviewing fun. Many common core and state standards are addressed with in this item.
- Transform numbers: Change numbers between fractions, decimals, and percents.
- Writing Expressions/Equations: Write expressions and equations to represent sentences. (Ex: Three more than two times a number x, students would write as 2x + 3)
- Rates, Ratios, and Percents: Word problems where students must use their knowledge of ratios, rates, unit rates, and percents to solve the problems.
- Integers: Represent situations using integers.
- Equivalent Expressions: Rewriting expressions using the distributive property and combining like-terms.
The arrow in the bottom right corner of the answer page will take you back to the home slide, by moving your cursor over it.
I had my students play this in small groups, each group received one white board and a white board marker. I counted down for students to show their boards, those groups with the correct answer got credit for that question.
The colors in the preview are slightly different than the colors in the powerpoint.