Included in this bundle are 7 Scavenger Hunt Activities. Each activity includes 10 challenging real-world problems pertaining to the operations with Whole Numbers, Mixed Numbers, and Decimals. Here is a list of the 7 scavenger hunts included in this bundle.
1) Whole Number Operations
2) Addition and Subtraction of Decimals
3) Multiplication and Division of Decimals
4) All 4 Operations with Decimals
5) Addition and Subtraction of Mixed Numbers
6) Multiplication and Division of Mixed Numbers
7) All 4 Operations with Mixed Numbers
THE CONTENTS OF THIS BUNDLE ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE SEPARATELY IF YOU DESIRE. VISIT MY STORE FOR THIS AND MORE SCAVENGER HUNT ACTIVITIES.
Scavenger hunts are a great change of pace from the norms of a typical math class. It allows the students to get up and out of their seats, work collaboratively, and have fun trying to decode the days secret message. Each of my scavenger hunts come with an "Answer Decoder" sheet, Answer Key, and 10 real-world problems to cut out and put up around your classroom, hallways, or even outside if the weather and school permits. Scavengers hunts typically take up between 20 to 40 minutes of class time.