Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- This HUGE 6th Grade ELA Bundle is the perfect way to SAVE on ALL of my 6th grade Language Arts resource bundles. This big bundle includes Spiral Reading Review, Spiral Language Review, Grammar Games, and Weekly Spiral Quizzes for both Reading and Language, for the entire year of 6th grade!What's In$72.99$114.82Save $41.83
- This bundle includes BOTH Digital and Printable versions of my 6th Grade Reading Spiral Review & Quiz resource. This bundle is perfect for teaching in the classroom or for teaching virtually with any learning platform (ex. Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, etc.)Use this daily spiral review a$44.99$79.92Save $34.93
This 6th Grade Spiral Reading resource is perfect for Reading HOMEWORK, Reading WARM UPS, or a DAILY READING REVIEW! These professionally written, on-level passages and text-dependent questions build in complexity each week, as more skills are introduced. All questions are EDITABLE and easy to differentiate to fit your students' needs.
✪ to see more SUBJECTS & GRADE LEVELS!
✪ to see the DIGITAL VERSION!
★★SAVE $$ with these BUNDLES★★
- 6th Grade Language Arts BUNDLE: Spiral Review, Quizzes & Games!
- Digital & Printable BUNDLE: Buy One Get One 50% Off!
- Create Your Own BUNDLE: YOU pick what's included and SAVE!!
★★HIGHLY RECOMMENDED RESOURCES★★
- 33 weeks of Daily Reading Review Sheets
- 33 weeks of Weekly Reading Quizzes
- 33 weeks of Constructed Response Practice
- Covers the ENTIRE YEAR of 6th grade Reading; Fiction and Nonfiction Standards!
- 4 text-dependent questions per day, Monday-Thursday (16 questions per week) (not too overwhelming)
- All passages were written by a professional author!
- Each week focuses on one standard while still reviewing other reading standards.
- Questions are Editable in Microsoft Word & Google Docs (also comes in PDF)
- ANSWER KEYS included!
- 2 Formats Available: "Condensed" format to save paper & a "More Space" format to give students more space to show their work.
- Pacing Guide for the entire year
- 3 editable graphs for tracking student progress (use with weekly quizzes)
- 2 Weeks of Review to start the school year
- Use as daily homework or warm-ups and give the quiz on Friday to hold students accountable
✎ How it works...
- Students complete just one set of questions per day, Monday through Thursday.
- The same passage is used all week to promote fluency.
- Each week focuses on one main skill/standard while continuously reviewing other standards.
- Use the Constructed Response Practice question during the week.
- On Friday, give the aligned reading comprehension quiz (4 multiple-choice questions and a constructed response).
Why Teachers Love It!
☺ A dose of daily review helps build, strengthen, and review reading comprehension skills all year.
☺Students focus on one passage per week, digging deeper each day! Ideal for Close Reading
☺All passages are on grade level! (Perfect for exposure to grade-level texts)
☺Questions are text-dependent and slowly increase in rigor as the week progresses.
☺ The daily assignments are meaningful and NOT overwhelming.
☺ The progress monitoring section holds students accountable for their own learning.
☺ Parents appreciate the consistency of the homework (if using as homework).
☺ Teachers can easily see where students are still struggling on a regular basis
☺ It's Editable - change questions or wording to differentiate and fit your students' needs.
☺ Teachers find students need almost NO test-prep before standardized testing when using this resource all year.
☺ Homework completion rates increase! (if using as homework)
LOOKING for MORE great RESOURCES???
Download my FREE Shopping Guide to easily browse through ALL of my resources.
If you would like to contact me about pricing on a license for an ENTIRE school, county, or district, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
As such, it is for use in one classroom only. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!