- Sixth Grade Statistics and Data Bundle - This is perfect for distance learning on Zoom or similar formats. On top of that it is powerful when used as direct instruction in the classroom. It is composed of 6 different lessons comprising 402 slides on the following: Statistics and Data 1 - Statisti$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- Sixth Grade Powerpoint Math Bundle is composed of 58 different high quality math powerpoint lessons comprising 2,923 slides. These are perfect for distance learning on Zoom or similar formats. On top of that they are powerful when used as direct instruction in the classroom.There are 22 strategies$142.10$203.00Save $60.90
- Product Description
Sixth Grade Statistics 1 - Statistical Questions and Types of Data - This is perfect for distance learning on Zoom or similar formats. On top of that it is powerful when used as direct instruction in the classroom. It teaches students how to recognize and pose a statistical question. Students also learn the difference between numerical and categorical data. They also learn the 4 basic steps in presenting data: posing a statistical question, gathering the data, displaying the data, and answering the question they posed. There are 22 effective teaching strategies based on research used in this lesson. For best results, students should have white boards and dry erase markers. For instructions on how to successfully use this powerpoint math lesson click here. For a list of the research used in preparing this lesson click here. Included in this powerpoint lesson are the following:
- title slide
- focus slide
- Students will be able to identify a statistical question.
- Students will be able to distinguish between numerical and categorical data.
- Students will understand the process for producing statistical data.
- essential question
- What is a statistical question and what types of data are there?
- concept development
- step-by-step demonstrations on how to identify a statistical question, how to distinguish between numerical and categorical data, and how to produce statistical data
- problem solving with word problem
- reward slide
Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products. The first 48 hours is always 50% off. CLICK HERE
Don't forget to leave feedback on this lesson to earn points for purchasing other TpT products.
You may be interested in the following related powerpoint lesson: