Also included in
- Sixth Grade Statistics and Data Bundle - This is perfect for distance learning on Zoom or similar formats. On top of that it is powerful when used as direct instruction in the classroom. It is composed of 6 different lessons comprising 402 slides on the following: Statistics and Data 1 - Statisti$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- Sixth Grade Powerpoint Math Bundle is composed of 58 different high quality math powerpoint lessons comprising 2,923 slides. These are perfect for distance learning on Zoom or similar formats. On top of that they are powerful when used as direct instruction in the classroom.There are 22 strategies$142.10$203.00Save $60.90
Sixth Grade Statistics 4 - Histogram - This is perfect for distance learning on Zoom or similar formats. On top of that it is powerful when used as direct instruction in the classroom. It teaches students how to identify a histogram and how to make one. Comparisons are made between a bar graph and a histogram. Many terms are defined such as axis, scale, frequency, count, range, interval, mound, skewed left, skewed right and more. There are 22 effective teaching strategies based on research used in this lesson. For best results, students should have white boards and dry erase markers. For instructions on how to successfully use this powerpoint math lesson click here. For a list of the research used in preparing this lesson click here. Included in this powerpoint lesson are the following:
- title slide
- focus slide
- Students will be able to organize data into a histogram.
- Students will be able to solve problems using the data from a histogram.
- essential question
- How can I solve problems by making and using a histogram?
- concept development
- step-by-step demonstrations on how to
- organize data into a histogram, and how to use the histogram to solve problems
- problem solving with word problem
- reward slide
Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products. The first 48 hours is always 50% off. CLICK HERE
Don't forget to leave feedback on this lesson to earn points for purchasing other TpT products.
You may be interested in the following related powerpoint lesson: