Also included in
- Sixth Grade Statistics and Data Bundle - This is perfect for distance learning on Zoom or similar formats. On top of that it is powerful when used as direct instruction in the classroom. It is composed of 6 different lessons comprising 402 slides on the following: Statistics and Data 1 - Statisti$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- Sixth Grade Powerpoint Math Bundle is composed of 58 different high quality math powerpoint lessons comprising 2,923 slides. These are perfect for distance learning on Zoom or similar formats. On top of that they are powerful when used as direct instruction in the classroom.There are 22 strategies$142.10$203.00Save $60.90
Sixth Grade Statistics 6 - Mean Absolute Deviation - This is perfect for distance learning on Zoom or similar formats. On top of that it is powerful when used as direct instruction in the classroom. It teaches students the steps to take to find the Mean Absolute Deviation of a set of data. The skills necessary to do this task are reviewed: how to find the mean, how to find absolute values of numbers, and how to add and subtract integers. There are 22 effective teaching strategies based on research used in this lesson. For best results, students should have white boards and dry erase markers. For instructions on how to successfully use this powerpoint math lesson click here. For a list of the research used in preparing this lesson click here. Included in this powerpoint lesson are the following:
- title slide
- focus slide
- Students will be able to calculate the mean absolute deviation (MAD) for a given data set.
- Students will be able to interpret the MAD as the average distance of data values from the mean.
- essential question
- How can I calculate the mean absolute deviation (MAD) for a given data set.
- concept development
- step-by-step demonstrations on how to calculate the mean absolute deviation and how to use that information to solve problems
- problem solving with word problem
- reward slide
Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products. The first 48 hours is always 50% off. CLICK HERE
Don't forget to leave feedback on this lesson to earn points for purchasing other TpT products.
You may be interested in the following related powerpoint lesson: