Differentiation made easy with this set of 84 task cards for 6th grade Geometry
. Answer key, interactive notebook-sized cards and large cards, and suggested uses included. Ready to use.
These cards review Common Core:
6.G.A.1, 6.G.A.2, 6.G.A.3, 6.G.A.4.
The bundle Includes:
- Find the Area: Rectangles Practice and Review (6.G.A.1.)
- Find the Area: Right Triangles Practice and Review (6.G.A.1.)
- Cartesian Coordinates Practice and Review (CCSS.6.G.A.3.)
(NOTE: this set does not have notebook set due to size of graph)
- Cartesian Coordinates: Distance between 2 points (6.NS.C.8., 6.G.A.3.)
- Find the Volume: Cubes and Rectangular Prisms Practice and Review (6.G.A.2.)
- Find the Volume: Triangular Prisms (6.G.A.4.)
- JUST ADDED: Find the area between two rectangles
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with 6th grade math activities
- Host a geometry scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of geometry matching
- Play the classic game of concentration using geometry cards.
more with the 6th Grade Math Growing Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes all notes, practice, activities, and projects related to 6th grade math in the store.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.