There are 7 activities for you to start the year off right! These activities will hep you build a rapport and good relationship with students while have fun! The start of a school year is always nerve-wracking, to students and teachers. With these activities, students will hopefully see your class as a safe and fun environment. Activities, games, task cards, worksheets, etc. are provided.
The 7 activities:
1. Balloon Bump - Fun, bonding game where students learn the importance of communication.
2. Break the Ice - Interesting way to pair students to share information
3. Building Discussion Activity - an organized way to share ideas
4. Marshmallow Building Challenge - an engaging activity where students hear and respect others' ideas and build team work
5. My Favorites - an activity where students share information on their favorite things
6. Name Building Zombie Activity - Students play a game to better understand the name's of classmates
7. Welcoming Class - graphic organizer that students fill out the share their background and interests
Please review if you download! Thank you!