SEVEN Graphic Organizers/Worksheets: one for each of the 7 CCSS 9-10 ELA RL.
These can be used with ANY piece of literature (short story or novel) and can be used again and again to ensure student mastery of CCSS Literature standards.
One graphic organizer/worksheet for each of the following standards:
1. Textual Evidence in Literature, CC RL.9-10.1
2. Theme Development, CC RL.9-10.2
3. Character Development, CC RL.9-10.3
4. Context Clues, CC RL.9-10.4
5. Plot Development, CC RL.9-10.5
6. World Literature, CC RL.9-10.6
7. Same Scene, Two Representations, CC RL.9-10.7
Standards are noted on each page, so students know what standard they are mastering.
Also, check out "10 CCSS Graphic Organizers/Worksheets for ANY Informational Text."