Also included in
- The Skill-Building Bundle! Integrating Geography and Math into Social Studies!In this "skill-building" bundle, receive two bundles focused on teaching and improving geography, map, and math skills in the social studies classroom! Buy this bundle and save even more!1.) In the Different Maps for Di$29.99$36.92Save $6.93
- The 21 American History maps, graphs, and charts bundle is a collection of three products already on Teachers Pay Teachers. This is an outstanding way to infuse daily warmups, skill-building activities, and integrate math and data into history class!All three of these products feature 7 maps, graph$10.99$11.97Save $0.98
- The American History US History Part 1 Curriculum PLUS: (1590-1877) contains thousands of pages of materials across 13 American History units and supplement bundles, including assessments, interactive notebooks, Google 1:1 resources, Escape Room breakouts, and much, much more.Purchase this and enjoy$414.99$823.94Save $408.95
- The American History and US History Part 2 Curriculum contains access to thousands of pages of authentic and engaging resources to teach US History from 1877 to Modern Day. Included are 9 best-selling and easy-to-use units spanning from the Progressive Era and U.S. imperialism, World War 1, the Roa$299.99$481.74Save $181.75
7 Charts, Maps, & Graphs from 20th Century America: Teaching Skills and Content!
This set of American History charts, maps, and graphs is part of the much larger 21 Maps, Graphs, and Charts in American History bundle, located here! Purchase the bundle and save a bundle!
Included are 7, 20th Century American History maps, graphs, and charts that can be used to supplement any unit on 20th Century America! These 7 activities help teach essential chart, graph, and map skills!
These work best when used with any time of study between 1900-2010. Or, if you prefer to focus on just math skills they can be integrated into any unit of study! These activities can be used as daily warmups or to enhance graph skills in isolation.
The 7 activities include:
- Percentage of United States Population: Urban and Rural, 1800-1900
- Child Labor, 1870-1930
- Percentage of Mothers (with children under 6 years of age) Who Work Outside the Home
- Vote Cast for President by Major Political Party: 1992 to 2000
- Mean Center of the U.S. Population, 1790 - 2000
- Gender Ratio of Higher Education, 1970 - 2020
- The Growth of the World Population, 1950 - 2050
Tons of fun! Great for industrialization! Urbanization! Women in the workforce! Women in Education! World Population! Population Density! Population Growth!
**Several black and white versions of graphs have been included! Also an answer key is included! **