Also included in
- The Skill-Building Bundle! Integrating Geography and Math into Social Studies!In this "skill-building" bundle, receive two bundles focused on teaching and improving geography, map, and math skills in the social studies classroom! Buy this bundle and save even more!1.) In the Different Maps for Di$29.99$36.92Save $6.93
- The 21 American History maps, graphs, and charts bundle is a collection of three products already on Teachers Pay Teachers. This is an outstanding way to infuse daily warmups, skill-building activities, and integrate math and data into history class!All three of these products feature 7 maps, graph$10.99$11.97Save $0.98
- The American History US History Part 1 Curriculum PLUS: (1590-1877) contains thousands of pages of materials across 13 American History units and supplement bundles, including assessments, interactive notebooks, Google 1:1 resources, Escape Room breakouts, and much, much more.Purchase this and enjoy$414.99$823.94Save $408.95
- The American History and US History Part 2 Curriculum contains access to thousands of pages of authentic and engaging resources to teach US History from 1877 to Modern Day. Included are 9 best-selling and easy-to-use units spanning from the Progressive Era and U.S. imperialism, World War 1, the Roa$299.99$481.74Save $181.75
7 Charts, Maps, & Graphs from Early America: Map Skills & Content Together!
This set of Early United States History charts, maps, and graphs is part of the much larger 21 Maps, Graphs, and Charts in American History bundle, located here! Purchase the bundle and save a bundle!
Included are 7 maps, graphs, and charts that can be used to supplement a unit on Early America or Colonization to teach essential chart, graph, and map skills!
These work best when used with 13 Colonies content, Early America, Washington's Presidency, or a New Nation unit.
These activities can be used as daily warmups or to enhance graph skills in isolation. Answers are fairly self-explanatory, except for a couple which require math calculations. An answer key has been provided!
The 7 activities include:
- Total Population, 1790
- Comparing Population of the Top 10 U.S. Cities, 1790
- Growth in Total American Population, 1630 to 1770
- Country of Origin of US Population before 1790
- Colonial Exports in 1770
- Colonial Growth from 1700 to 1780
- Urban and Rural Populations, 1790 to 2000