Mpeg-4 Video File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
'7 Days' is a curriculum-aligned song that helps children to learn and sequence the 7 days of the week. The catchy read, sing & learn along song includes sight words and numerals for each of the 7 days, making it a perfect learning tool for literacy as well as numeracy.
Students read, sing & learn along as the curriculum-aligned MP4 song & lyrics video plays, and lyrics display on your classroom whiteboard and/or other technological devices!
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen
• No need to print out lyrics or create a power point - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read / sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss / clarify / reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our songs support and integrate classroom learning. They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Assembly & performance pieces…
**This download includes an Mp4 CURRICULUM KARAOKE™ track (lyrics & song vocals, in a video format, for use on computers, smart boards and other technology devices).
*Pinterest Board: '7 DAYS': (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser / purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.